Orpalis PaperScan Pro Review at a Glance
Orpalis PaperScan Pro is simply universal while most of the scanning applications are dedicated to one scanner or one protocol. With PaperScan you can control any scanner (TWAIN or WIA) including network scanners, cameras or acquisition cards via one simple click: all capabilities are automatically handled and negotiated by PaperScan.
The Professional Edition of PaperScan Scanner Software is the most complete Edition providing professional end-users with all features needed in document (image and PDF) acquisition, processing, and efficient storage domains.
The default user interface language in PaperScan is English. Based on your Windows language settings, PaperScan automatically displays the localized version of the interface, if it exists among PaperScan translated interface versions. With the latest release, the user interface is now available in thirty languages, to reach users worldwide. Language selection includes: Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovene, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, and Chinese.
Orpalis PaperScan Pro is a TWAIN and WIA-compatible scanning tool that supports all scanners on the market. It makes it easy for you to scan documents and photos quickly, modify them (remove borders, rotate, apply filter and effects), compress, and save them in various formats like PDF, JPEG, PNG, Tiff, or JBIG2.
Key Features of Orpalis PaperScan Pro
- General features
- 30+ languages supported: العربية, БЪЛГАРСКИ, ČEŠTINA, DANSK, DEUTSCH, ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΆ, ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, SUOMI, FRANÇAIS, עברית, हिंदी, MAGYAR, INDONESIA, ITALIANO, 日本語, 한국어, NEDERLANDS, NORSK, POLSKI, PORTUGUÊS, ROMÂNĂ, РУССКИЙ, SLOVENČINA, SLOVENŠČINA, SVENSKA, ไทย, TÜRKÇE, TIẾNG VIỆT, 中文.
- Scan documents in batch by using separator sheets
- Image printing
- Duplex scanning
- Image quality selection
- Area selection, Resize, Crop selected
- Drag & drop ﬁles from Windows Explorer
- Information about the resolution, size and color mode of an image
- PDF encryption. Read encrypted PDFs and create PDFs with encryption
- Create PDF documents with Fast Web View mode (or linearized PDF)
- Magnifier mode
- Manage configuration
- Save as PDF-OCR
- Application shortcuts
- Image correction / enhancement
- Autodesk Angle rotation
- Remove Punch Holes Automatically
- Remove borders automatically
- Move Page Up and Down or remove
- Blank pages detection and removal
- Convert To Black And White greyscale or color
- Adjustment color (brightness, contrast, saturation, gamma)
- Filters To Smooth stretch Contrast or median the image
- Bitonal filters to remove isolated dots or to dilate/erode characters
- Bitonal reduction using dithering algorithm (Stucky, Order Dither, Burke, Floyd Steinberg)
- Apply contour, sepia or scanline effects
- Erase a specific area
- Highlighter and freehand highlighter
- Rectangle, ellipse, polygon and freehand polygon
- Line and connected lines
- Freehand pen and rubber stamp
- Text and sticky note
- Ruler and polygon ruler
- Storage efficiency
- Automatic color detection
- JBIG2 & JPEG 2000 compression support
- Support PDF/A conformance levels and versions, as output format
- Mixed Raster Content
To run #THE SOFTWARE with optimum reliability and performance, your system should match the following requirements:
- Windows Vista or higher.
- PC with at least 512 MB RAM.
Orpalis PaperScan Pro Download
Not sure if #THE SOFTWARE does what you need? Try it out now. Please feel free to download Orpalis PaperScan Pro here. This scanning software by ORPALIS Imaging Technologies has been tested professionally and we are assured that no viruses, Trojans, adware or malware contained.
Orpalis PaperScan Pro Free 1 year License Key